Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jonathan Adler.


Katy and I took a walk over to Jonathan Adler today during lunch. My favorite thing in the shop was this lamp. Is it obvious they're boobs? Well it snuck up on me. I can't really picture it in my house anywhere – yet – but I would definitely take this vase!


On the website I found this guy. If it was in the store I don't know how I missed it. Clearly I am in need of a rhino in my life. This one is about 1/3 the cost of the Nymphenburg. Plus, it's functional – you can rest your feet or sit on it! I need it!


The pig is pretty great, too.


This Philippe Club Chair I also really liked, and I think it would work in my living room. Particularly the color combination in the store. I really liked how it's done in the combination of fabric and leather. I wouldn't plop down and read a book in this chair, but I'd have a sophisticated conversation. This gets filed under "Post Fatty and Blackie" because I would have to break their legs if they shredded it the way they did my poor sofa.


On the way there we also stopped at Hydrology, which had some of the coolest sinks and tubs I have every seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment