Sunday, November 15, 2009

My 2009 Cookbook.

Hi friends. I think I'm going to do another cookbook this year. Opening the last one I'm somewhat distraught to realize it's been FOUR years since the original, which I feel was only 2 years ago. Regardless. If you got one of the 2005 cookbooks, maybe you used it once or twice. (Hopefully more – lots of classic recipes in that one).

*Click to enlarge. From the 2005 edition – worth repeating.*

If you are interested in getting the 2009 version (no repeat recipes), let me know. They are kind of a pain in the a** to make, but I think I'm going to do another round this year, and I want to make sure everyone who uses and enjoys them gets one. SO – leave a comment if you're interested.

9 comments:

  1. So interested and I would like a copy of the 2005 version also. How much??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita you silly! I will GIVE you one... the spirit of Christmas and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me! And I don't even need a fancy mock-up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ME too!!! Want both...and don't even need to be fancy! Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're all on the list for 2009. I will make a PDF file of 2005 for those who want that too. Thanks for writing! x's, H

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like a new one please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want one too. Used the 2005 version way more than once or twice!

    ReplyDelete