Thursday, August 19, 2010

Camels Swimming.

This image of the camel in the water I saw recently on 2 or 3 Things (07.05.2010) is torturing me. I have an extremely vivid memory of seeing camels swimming laps in a swimming pool. Men with swamis and long white robes are standing on deck with large oars and they are sort of "stirring" them along, keeping them in their lines. It's so totally strong and clear – this image – that I feel as though I must have truly seen it.

But...?

Is that even possible? Why on earth would camels swim laps? Could it have been a dream? Although they are clearly not in a pool, the colors in this photo are so exact to what it looked like. I keep looking to find that image of camels swimming laps. I can't.

Image by Rick Smolan via 2 or 3 Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment