Sunday, February 13, 2011

Purging and Organizing.

Spent the weekend, almost the ENTIRE weekend, going through drawers, cleaning out cabinets, dusting, sweeping, organizing closets... the works. Baked a loaf of bread and made meatballs and spaghetti sauce, too. I'm tired!

My hands are like, raw. Must have washed them seriously about 950 times.


I also organized my books by color (not the bottom over-sized). I've been wanting to do this for a long time. Finished putting them on the shelves, turned around, and an entire stack of black ones didn't make it in there.

1 comment:

  1. I had the kid I'm tutoring work with the Dewey Decimal System today... not explaining it, but having him organize numbers. I then told him you had organized your book shelves by book color and he said, "Cool." He is a next X snowboarder, so, looks like you are cool.

    ReplyDelete