Friday, June 24, 2011

61º and Grey.

Finally Friday. The weeks have been long ones lately. I keep waiting for it to feel summery. It's so disappointing that it's just not. It makes me want to crawl under the covers all the time.

Wouldn't this be a nice cover to crawl under? My friend Liz made this out of fabrics she collected in Denmark on a recent trip. I love the unique color combinations and the layered look of the design. As usual I also love the back as much as the front.

So, every weekend I keep pushing my T0-Do list to the next weekend. Here's what's on mine:

Oil Change
Car Stickers
Farmer's Market
Clean Garage
Shoe Guy
Empty Gutters
New Sunglasses
Plant Flower Pots
Fix Back Door
Fix Back Door Light

Tonight is Gathering on the Green in Western Springs, but I think it's too gross out for me to want to go. Tomorrow night is also Great American Backyard Campout. There's about a 70% chance I will do this if Teddy asks me nicely. Hopefully it will be nice enough to get to the pool tomorrow, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment