Sunday, January 25, 2009

Rachel Austin.


I was just reading about crop circles in 2012, and it reminded me of these "aerial farm" paintings I'd found on Etsy. When I looked I was surprised to see they were by Rachel Austin, who also does some very memorable and recognizable paintings of crows, poppies, lanterns and paper airplanes, that I have also admired.

The synchronicity of remembering and finding these paintings and her blog Paper & Planes again today comes in the fact that it appears Rachel has just sold her 1000th item on Etsy. So until January 31st, she's offering free shipping and kicking in a magnet with orders. Unfortunately I am on a spending moratorium indefinitely, so I can't take advantage of this sale. But, my birthday is coming up! You can get my gift now and surprise me later!




No comments:

Post a Comment