Saturday, February 28, 2009

List of a million things to do this weekend.


UPDATE: In addition to doing laundry, framing the botanical print, trimming the "stays" under sheepskin, watering plants, napping and drawing Mao, this is what ALSO got done:

Get white and black quarts of paint and sample paints for guest room.
Browse Kane County.
Edit the gallery page layout for TTK.
Rearrange guest room.
Make Pad Thai.
Take a picture of the sign at La Grange Motel sign.
Pick up free sample at Sephora, get new shadow and eye make-up remover* at NM, pop in Anthropologie.
Visit Boden chair and get sample swatches, standard and red/navy velvet.
Wash the car.
Update software.
Paint dresser.
Transfer files.
Deposit check.
Look for an orange velvet-ish option for boudoir chair at La Grange upholstery.
Price out having print made of Vic Zhang photo.
Read, read, read.
Watch Out of Africa.
Listen to new Adele album. (4 times, I like it)
Try to find just one antique mirror for bathroom that's under $10 and in one of the 3 antique stores on the corner. (1/3. I only made it to one of them. They didn't have anything)

It's 11.47 am Saturday morning. So far I've watched 57 minutes exactly of Out of Africa. I will give you an update Sunday night of what all got done.

*Katy, I tried the cheap stuff you can pick up at Target. I can't deal.

The sweet image is a bathroom designed by Nate Berkus via Habitually Chic.

1 comment:

  1. You mean cold cream? That's what I have been using lately. Which I am sure means that I am officially an old lady.

    ReplyDelete