Friday, March 13, 2009

If there is such a thing as vampires...


I seriously just saw one outside of Whole Foods.

I was walking and minding my own business when I felt this presence "land" behind me. I glanced to my right and caught a reflection as he strode past me, taking enormous steps in his black pointy leather shoes. My eyes traveled up from there to his black perfectly pressed pant legs to the full length black mink coat with the collar pulled up around his head of white hair.

I followed him inside. When I snapped a silhouette of him on my phone, he spun around and looked at me with his super pale white face for a sec while I pretended to be txt-ing. Then I looked at the floral arrangements for a split second and realized the image didn't store in my phone! So I went looking for him. I'm telling you it was seconds later. He disappeared from the store! I walked through the whole place three times! Then it hit me, Vampire. If vampires are for real, he was for sure one of them. For sure.

The picture of Karl Lagerfeld (who I realized eerily resembles the man I saw) is from Ethical Style.

Wait, maybe that man I noticed wasn't a vampire at all? Maybe it was Karl Lagerfeld – ? – although he says in the blog post he doesn't wear fur.

1 comment: