Thursday, March 5, 2009

Nicole | The Habit of Being.


I did a Flickr search for "before" and "after" hoping to find some decorating ideas and came across this image browsing a photostream that came up in the results. This was about the third image I looked at and the first I wanted to *favorite*. Then as I clicked, I kind of wanted to favorite every one. Somewhere along the way, I noticed images I recognized. The cat on the rock in particular I know I've seen before. These peaceful photographs are by Nicole The Habit of Being.


I seriously don't know what I like more, her home or her photography. The contrast between textures is so beautiful. It's all so natural and calm. I am so completely drawn to these colors.


She also has a blog, The Habit of Being. This I know I have also seen before.


This last picture right here? Yeah, this just seals the deal that of course I'll be getting another kitten some day. Look at Ralph!

No comments:

Post a Comment