Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Adds.


There are so many interesting people and things on the world wide I can't stand it. My mind feels like this car.

This particular car came through Automatism after Lori linked me to Zoobezoobezoo. I remembered seeing something like it on Simply Photo.

I thought they were just so great and random, then I wondered who did them, and what for? Turns out they were designed for a resale store in Paris called Merci, that sells all kinds of things from clothes, book and fresh flowers and furniture. Remodelisa also blogged about Merci here. All these things connected make my head spin. There is so much to look at and read about.

Last night Dave sent me to Lena Corwin's blog ~>O<~ for a look at Elizabeth Schuppe's studio. I've seen that blog link around but never clicked on it before.

I poked around a bit and realized that she collaborates with Port 2 Port Press making some books called Lines & Shapes. She also designed the flaps and inside cover for the book Wallpaper Projects, put out by the people who run The Curiosity Shoppe in San Francisco. All super cool projects.

Just a coincidence, one of her posts included this image of a card, which you can buy on Etsy, and it reminded me of today. Funny.

I have a lot more people to add to my list of likes. Even more than these:

3191.
2 or 3 Things.
Remodelista.
Simply Photo.
Zoobezoobezoo.
Port 2Port Press.
Lines and Shapes.
~>O<~

And this guy just makes me smile:

Pacing the Panic Room.

1 comment:

  1. thank you!!!
    your list is the gotha of the blog, and it's incredible for me being in it.

    zoobezoobezoo is a beautiful song singed by sofia loren.i hope you like it
    giulia
    giu_li@msn.com

    ReplyDelete