Monday, May 11, 2009

The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

So I finally admitted defeat and gave up on 2012. When I realized that I hadn't read anything in over two months (with the exception embarrassingly being Chealsea Handlers, Are you there vodka? It's me Chealsea in the Austin airport during an 8-hour delay) I decided to give up.

I really liked what I was learning about, but the state my mind needed to be in, and the time commitment to really sink into what I was reading seldom existed simultaneously. This is definitely not a book I could read before bed – and now with pool season coming... Next.

So I picked up The Perks of Being a Wallflower Sunday, wrapped myself up in a quilt and climbed in the hammock out back, and I could barely put it down.

Also, I know you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but I do. And I love this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment