Friday, June 12, 2009

And a little more about chickens.


A while ago I posted some aerial shots and hints of an idea brewing. For some time I've tried to execute this idea, but the weather won't cooperate. I think I just finally decided that the right light or not, I'm going to try and wrap up the photo portion of this thing tomorrow. Then I'll show you some pictures and tell you a little story.

Also today Katy let me know that her cousin's neighbors have chickens and they went to a Chicken Open House recently where they got to meet the birds. She's going to pass along some information. In the meantime, Katy googled 'chicken open house' and found the blog Beverly Chickens, who we believe is actually the cousin's neighbor in Massachusetts. I can't wait to read every word.

Image by Happy Menocal via All Stripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment