Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Fatty.

When I decorate the house for Christmas, I swap out the everyday snapshots of friends and family in frames around the house and display pictures of our Christmas trees from years past. When I rotated one of them, this was the Christmas picture behind it. Aw Fatty! She looks so healthy and happy... and FAT. It was nine years ago she looked this good, came out from under the bed and was totally social. Then it kind of broke my heart to realize this is the first year in 13 I'm missing out on having Christmas with her.

If you were lucky enough to be part of it, the gifts under this particular tree were part of the Christmas Extravaganza year. The deli meat slicer, deluxe pogo stick, quesadilla maker year. The year budgets went ridiculously out the window and we went nuts buying presents. That was a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment