Sunday, January 11, 2009

Daisy Mae Designs.


Every year, a group of my girlfriends and I have a grab bag at our Holiday Party. We tend to do different methods of the gift exchange, and this year, we all brought 10 of the same gifts to stuff each others stockings. I thought it was going to be hard to find something affordable that would also be cute and special, until I found Daisy Mae Designs magnets on Etsy. They came packaged 6 to a set in wonderful little silver tins with clear lids. Each one was adorable! They're tiny (about the size of a dime), but super strong so they can actually hold stuff. I ordered an extra set for myself and honestly couldn't decide which one I wanted to keep.

I plan to place another order just to have them on hand when the need for a little gift or special surprise comes up in the future. They're also a great way to get rid of all the lame magnets on your fridge and replace them with mini pieces of art. Contact Kristy at Daisy Mae Designs if you're interested in a "little" something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment