Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm Grinning.

This is really very exciting. The fabulous Lisa Borgnes Giramonti, who keeps the blog A Bloomsbury Life, arguably my favorite blog on decorating, travel, and attitudes about life in general, has agreed to use my design as her banner!

I've been a regular reader of A Bloomsbury Life since January and had often thought about designing a banner for it because her posts are filled with gobs of imagery and inspiration for creating one. She writes with such personality and has impeccable taste in decorating, fabrics, shops, art, travel, literature... I could go on and on. It's like she takes you on a little journey with her as she continues to design and enhance her home. And she's so REAL about it – it totally adds to the allure. I've written before about her here and here. But really you should just go read it for yourself.

4 comments:

  1. Darling Hillary, You've made me grin as well! Thank you again for reaching out to me and putting in motion such a fun and fulfilling collaboration! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hil, looks fantastic, as does all your work. congrats. and what a gracious post from lisa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever and fun twist.
    Love these sorts of photos - collaged and montaged.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my friends. This was an exercise for me to be "brave" and throw it out there. Per usual, when I do these things, the journey was the fun part.

    ReplyDelete