Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Shots around New York.

John Derian's shop, Hugo Guinness flower negative print. Bulldog bag.

Von's. 3 Bleecker. Sauvignon Blanc, "Sewn-ya... Soto-my-yor".

High Line Park. Garg.

Yellow and grey. Color combination that reminds me of our lake house from the 1980s.

Er, Manhattan Bridge from DUMBO.

More DUMBO.

Equality. Even with aliens.

Beautiful blues, reds.

Hot. Subway.

Yeah, you're not supposed to take pictures in here, but I couldn't help
this one. I didn't use a flash?
The Guggenheim.

Ruth's kitchen window. Daisy. Bruce.

New York was fantastic. Don't really feel like writing about it. Man, I love it there. So much to look at. Next time I go, three full days instead of two. Ever since I did the i55 shots and cropped them to squares, I've been really enjoying that format. Keeps everything uniform, and gives me a bit more control, but I can't decide if it's cheating or not. Bruce's eyes are so cool. They have a deep blue ring around the pupil, then a bright green one to finish them off. Beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I'll post all of them (incl. our meals! :) ) up to Flickr tonight. Miss you too.

    ReplyDelete